8-bit AVR Microcontroller with 8K Bytes In-System Programmable Flash
Courtesy/Thanks to: Atmel
Description: The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines
- 8KB ISP flash memory,
- 512B EEPROM,
- 512-Byte SRAM,
- 6 general purpose I/O lines,
- 32 general purpose working registers,
- one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes,
- one 8-bit high speed timer/counter,
- internal and external Interrupts,
- 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,
- programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator,
- three software selectable power saving modes,
- and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging.
The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
Video: Minifying the Arduino with the ATtiny85
You need to be logged in to add a comment.